If you live locally and are interested in our trial program, please go here to contact us about enrolling. If you are visiting Hershey from out of town, please read below:
Thank you some much for considering a visit to Crossfit Gamma during your travels! Gamma is truly an awesome place to visit and we look forward to working out with you. In order to workout at Gamma as a ‘drop-in’, you must have at least 3 months of Crossfit experience, be a member at another affiliated CrossFit gym, and be proficient with the Crossfit foundational movements. Please read the guidelines below carefully when coming to Crossfit Gamma to make your visit more enjoyable:
- Our walk-in drop-in rate is $20/class. Please have exact cash and sign a paper waiver on the front desk. Take your waiver and drop-in fee to the coach on the main floor. Walk-ins take the risk that the class will be full and we may not be able to accommodate you.
- For people registering in advance via the online system, drop-in rates are $15 for a single visit, 2 visits for $25, or $40 for unlimited visits within a 7 day period. You have 7 days from the date of purchase to use your single drop-in visit. The unlimited option time period starts from the day you attend your first class. Sorry, we cannot refund unused sessions so please be sure you are committed to coming before you register. CrossFit affiliate owners are always free, please send us an email with your name and affiliate website and we will take care you!
- Our online system allows for you to sign our waiver, purchase session(s), and schedule your visit online. There is no need to call or email, but we do like hearing from you and where you are coming from!
- After registration/payment, you will need to use the online portal to RSVP/reserve your spot in class so we can roll out the red carpet for your arrival. If you can’t make it to class for some reason, just remove your RSVP prior to the start of class and you can use it another day! Just be sure to use it within the 7 day window. The link to log into the online system will be presented after checkout. Or you can go here, once you have registered and paid.
- Please be aware that reserving a spot in class and not showing up takes away a spot from another athlete, hence we do not offer refunds or credit for ‘no shows'.
By clicking below, agree that drop-in fees are non-refundable, all credits/purchases are valid for 7 days after purchase, and there are no refunds for unused credits or ‘no-shows’.